Sunday, February 14, 2010

 

Painful utilities

A week or so ago I had occasion to moan about the antics that EDF go through in order to maintain my electricity account with them. Today I moan about Carphone Warehouse/Mobile World who are making me jump through all kinds of stupid hoops because my pay-as-you-go mobile phone service is being morphed from one brand to another. So far it has cost me one visit to the Carphone Warehouse shop, one incomplete email exchange with the proposed new provider, Talkmobile, several attempts to read the very small instructions which came with my new SIM card (nothing wrong with the old one in so far as I am aware) and much irritation that I am having to spend time as well as money on all this guff.

What's the bet that I shall get really cheesed off and go to the bother of going back to O2?

Mr G. clearly thinks it is odds on as he is popping adverts for O2.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?